If you're looking for assistance in delivering 360 degree feedback effectively, economically, and professionally then what better way than to enlist the help of a feedback360 Authorised Practitioner...?
feedback360Authorised Practitioners are all experienced learning and development professionals - with their own businesses - who will be happy to help you with your project. If you're looking for someone with particular skills or experience then call us and we'll find you the right person.
Interested in becoming an Appraisal360 Authorised Practitioner..?
learn more >
Becoming an Appraisal360 Practitioner
What better way of letting your clients know that you can deliver 360 degree feedback effectively, economically, online and professionally than by displaying the feedback360 Authorised Practitioner logo on your website...?
If you are an experienced coach, mentor, consultant, HR professional or Learning and Development practitioner and you think that giving feedback is an important part of your work then the feedback360 Practitioner Scheme could be exactly what you're looking for.
Here's what you get as an Appraisal360 Practitioner...
- feedback360 trainer's account to enable you to administer 360 feedback projects for your clients.
- Training and support in using our online tools to service your clients.
- Technical support direct to your clients leaving you free to do what you're good at.
- feedback360 Authorised Practitioner logo to go on your website and marketing materials.
- Opportunities to get coaching work referred to you when we get enquiries about 360 coaching support
- Listing in our Appraisal360 Practioners directory.
How can I get involved?
If you would like more information about the practitioners program and the costs involved you should contact us via the website www.feedback.com.au e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 9585 9900 for further details.